STUDENT ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
TO ENCOURAGE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT AMONG CANADIAN YOUTH AND GIVING YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS A LEG UP ON THEIR DREAMS.
Powered by Nectar Drops
NECTAR DROPS SEP
(STUDENT ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM)
WHO CAN APPLY?
You can apply if -
- you are aged between 18-29
- you are a Canadian citizen, Permanent resident or an International student residing in Ontario.
- you are currently enrolled into a Canadian college or university
- are a first time applicant for this program.
- you are motivated and passionate about entrepreneurship
HOW TO APPLY?
- Check to see if you meet our eligibility requirements.
- Contact us for the application package.
- Review Nectar Drops Student Entrepreneurship program application and submit completed form.
- Post application submission, application will be assessed for eligibility requirements and shortlisted applicants will be contacted .
OUR STUDENT FAM
LYCHEE SENSEI -PROJECTS
UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH
FRUIT NINJA - BRANDING
STRAWBERRY WHIZ - LOGISTICS
PINEAPPLE PATRON - MARKETING
How it works?
Post selection and finalizing, Nectar Drops will train student entrepreneurs on our juices to help set up a Nectar Drops Beverage and Juice store within their campus.
Student Entrepreneurs will receive a discounted price on our retail products.
Our team of experts will provide their assistance on store set up and initial promotions.
Entrepreneurs will receive professional guidance and mentoring from the Nectar Drops team to help start the business up and store operations.
Compensatory scholarships will be rewarded to entrepreneurs achieving highest sales.
GET IN TOUCH