Strawberries - Chamomile Tea - Chia Seeds - White mulberries - Fresh Lime - Maple Syrup
The slightly sweet and floral flavor of chamomile is a gorgeous match for bright, juicy Strawberries. Long used in herbal medicine, white mulberry is often touted as a natural treatment for anxiety, colds , diabetes and much more.This super food is high in fiber, high in protein and packed with micro-nutrients. White mulberry also helps us manage our cholesterol and regulate our blood-sugar levels.
- Skin Health : The vitamin C in strawberries is used by the body to produce collagen, a protein essential to skin health. A healthy supply of collagen helps skin stay soft and springy while also repairing damaged skin cells.
- Promotes Vision : The presence of flavonoids, ellagic acid, and phenolic phytochemicals in strawberries reduces one’s risk of age-related vision problems like macular degeneration.
- Relieves Stress : Chamomile tea can help reduce stress and anxiety thanks to its warm, soothing nature.
- Reduce Risk of Cancer : Mulberries may lower cholesterol levels, help prevent fatty liver disease and improve blood sugar control. They also decrease oxidative stress, which may lead to reduced risk of several cancers.For hundreds of years, mulberries have been part of traditional Chinese medicine as a remedy against cancer.This super food is high in fiber, high in protein and packed with micro-nutrients. White mulberry also helps us manage our cholesterol and regulate our blood-sugar levels.
- Promotes Bone Health : Chia seeds are high in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and protein. All of these nutrients are essential for bone health.