Kale - Cucumber - Green Apple - Celery - Lemon - Ginger
- Bone Health : Kale’s rich vitamin K and calcium content make it an excellent choice for protecting bone health, especially for vegans who may not want to drink cow’s milk.
- Boost Immune System : Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, celery greatly boosts the immune system and makes it more active and efficient.Eating this vitamin C rich vegetable regularly can reduce your risk of catching a common cold, as well as protect you against a variety of other diseases.
- Healthy Vision : One of the amazing health benefits of kale is it can improve your eyesight. Two nutrients that give kale its dark green hue, lutein and zeaxanthin, have been shown to help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts .Both lutein and zeaxanthin act as antioxidants in the eye and filter harmful high-energy blue wavelengths of light.
- Helps Manage Stress & Anxiety : Cumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin). B vitamins are known to help ease feelings of anxiety and buffer some of the damaging effects of stress.
- Hair Growth & Skin Health : Kale contains a carotenoid called beta-carotene. Our body converts this carotenoid into vitamin A.Vitamin A (retinol) can help to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles in the skin, reducing the visible signs of aging .Retinol also may be useful in promoting hair growth