Raspberry - Coconut Water - Spinach - Strawberry -Jalapeno Pepper - Dates - Lime - Chia seeds
This raspberry Jalapeno smoothie is helpful in flushing the body of toxins and also is a good immunity booster. Jalapenos also packed with nutrients and have many health benefits.
- Rich in Fiber & Vitamins :Jalapenos are low in calories and a good source of fiber, vitamin C and vitamin B6. They also contain a compound called capsaicin, which gives them their spice.
- Anti-Cancer : Lab studies have shown that capsaicin has strong anti-cancer properties and is capable of killing over 40 types of cancer cells without harming normal cells.
- Weight Loss : Research suggests that jalapenos and other spicy peppers may promote weight loss by boosting metabolism, increasing fat burn and reducing appetite.
- Immunity : Jalapenos and other spicy chilis contain compounds that can prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and yeasts that cause infectious diseases.
- Brain Health : Jalapeno peppers can also improve your nervous system. Jalapenos provide the brain the necessary amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Pregnant Woman & Prenatal Baby : Jalapeno peppers are helpful for pregnant women,they are an excellent source of the B-vitamin complex, such as folate or folic acid. Folate has shown to help in neural tube formation and red blood cell formation in prenatal babies.