Touch of Earth
Orange - Beetroot - Kale - Cucumber
The omega-3 fatty acids contained in kale have been used successfully to treat symptoms of depression .The juice from oranges can be refreshing and nourishing and it is a rich source of so many Vitamins that are beneficial to health.Beets also contain nitrates and pigments that may help lower blood pressure and improve athletic performance.
- Bone Health : Kale’s rich vitamin K and calcium content make it an excellent choice for protecting bone health, especially for vegans who may not want to drink cow’s milk.
- Promotes Dental Health : Orange help promote healthy gums by strengthening the blood vessels and tissues that hold the gums and teeth, and also uses Vitamin C to reduce gum inflammation.
- Improves Sexual Health : Beets contain good amounts of boron, a mineral directly related to the production of sex hormones .Beets are also relaxing. Betaine in beets relaxes your mind, and tryptophan contributes to happiness – both of which can help you get in the mood.
- Improves Mood : Cumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin). B vitamins are known to help ease feelings of anxiety and buffer some of the damaging effects of stress.
- Support Brain Health : Beets have been shown to particularly improve blood flow to the frontal lobe of the brain, an area associated with higher-level thinking, such as decision making and working memory.Beets contain nitrates, which may help increase blood flow to the brain, improve cognitive function and possibly reduce the risk of dementia.