Watermelon Jalapeno Blood Moon
Watermelon - Red Beet - Lime - Mint - Green Apple - Jalapeno
Fiber and water are important for healthy digestion. Watermelon contains both. Beets contain nitrates and pigments that may help lower blood pressure and improve athletic performance.Jalapeno peppers can improve your nervous system. Jalapenos also provide the brain the necessary amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Improves Sexual Health : Beets contain good amounts of boron, a mineral directly related to the production of sex hormones. Beets are also relaxing. Betaine in beets relaxes your mind, and tryptophan contributes to happiness – both of which can help you get in the mood.
- Protects Nerve Function : Watermelon is rich in potassium, which helps to regulate nerve function by facilitating the passage of electrical impulses and messages. Too little potassium can cause lack of nerve function, numbness and tingling. If you suffer from night time leg cramps, a potassium deficiency might also be the cause. Steer clear from these unpleasant side effects by enjoying our watermelon Juice.
- Support Brain Health : Beets have been shown to particularly improve blood flow to the frontal lobe of the brain, an area associated with higher-level thinking, such as decision making and working memory.Beets contain nitrates, which may help increase blood flow to the brain, improve cognitive function and possibly reduce the risk of dementia.
- Pregnant Woman & Prenatal Baby : Jalapeno peppers are helpful for pregnant women,they are an excellent source of the B-vitamin complex, such as folate or folic acid. Folate has shown to help in neural tube formation and red blood cell formation in prenatal babies.
- Anti Ageing / Skin Health : Green Apples help in slowing down the ageing process and enhance overall beauty. They also help in proper nourishment of the skin and eliminate dark circles to a great extent.